Astrology – Can Daily Horoscopes Help Win The Lottery?

Astrology – Can Daily Horoscopes Help Win The Lottery?

Post by 78921357 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:25 am

Astrology - the study of the movements and their relative positions of celestial objects. Ok but can Astrology help forcast the winning lottery numbers lets say if I was playing Powerball for instance?

I was talking with a lottery expert (well so he or she stated) and was trying to push me to buy said lottery system based on Astrology. I will not say system name as don't want to start a big thing here, just need the input of you good people who may have delt with or used such methods to hit winning lottery numbers.

Of course my birth chart according to numerology says I'm lucky and could be a lottery winner if I focused on that. Ok seems like something to grab my attention, but here is the catch.....I have never won anything ever! I play lotto frequently and zippo, nothing, so I think this Astrology wisdom is corny, just a form of entertainment, yet people play it off as thee best thing to use...your thoughts would be appreciated, I'm sure there are others interested in this subject as well...

P97-34

Re: Astrology – Can Daily Horoscopes Help Win The Lottery?

Post by P97-34 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:23 am

Well i had to laugh at this as there is no way no how, that Astrology or birth-dates and so on can help a player at winning any lottery game. People who are into the Astrology thing as far as i know rarely ever win, yet they push it to sound like it is something, yet nothing to back it up, just a bunch of hot air. The hilarious part of this is there are always suckers who will fall for built up nonsense.

I think we all have all read our horoscopes to see what they say about us. Do you ever notice it always is mostly good, never much bad! I have tried to use my so called horoscope lucky numbers for winning the lottery, just like many of you have also done and i bet you never won a red cent or if you did it was a rare occasion.

Mari Dodie

Post by Mari Dodie » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:42 am

We used to play our lucky numbers, you know the numbers for lotto given by your daily Horoscope. It seems like a logical way to play the lottery, unfortunately doesn't work very well. I believe people want to believe this method as it sounds promising, and backed by astrology sites. Bottom line is, it really is just an entertainment venue otherwise you would hear about it all the time.

Tumberry

Post by Tumberry » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Lets See if you think it qualifies as a scientific method to win the lottery. Astrology's main basic premise is that heavenly bodies......the sun, moon, planets, constellations all have some kind of influence over earthly events. This is possible i guess to some degree, but as far as which lottery numbers would be drawn for example in Powerball, i really cannot see that. Some lottery games the numbers are drawn by hand and others by a machine/computer, so extremely unlikely that Astrology can have any impact on this.

The only people that would say it can have an effect are people pushing Astrology for some type of monetary gains.

nadia7777

Post by nadia7777 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:04 pm

I do believe that astrology in general can be fairly accurate - thus may be a positive way to help your success. When using to try to win the lottery, some lucky numbers given for your zodiac sign may come up, not all of them but 1 or 2 so is still beneficial i would say.

Marc37

Post by Marc37 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:02 pm

If you go search online, you’ll discover dozens of psychic reading places, tutorials and strange meditation techniques that are supposed to put big money in your pocket. These miraculous strategies never seem to do anything, however, they come with a price tag, so who's putting money in who's pocket?????????