California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

rebelle2.0

Re: California Lottery Earth Quake Zone

Post by rebelle2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:49 am

Hey...don't forget good old Yellowstone, that volcano below Yellow stone is getting ready to blow up. OMG just thinking about all the dangers waiting for the earth, wonder if it is even realistic to bother playing the lottery? Ya, what the hell, may as well , what else is there that could possible help you out.

Now think about this, what happens if the California earthquake hits big time and then Yellowstone blows up? These states could be gone.
(California, Washington, Oregon) and these states may be seriously in bad shape (Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah) then North Korea launches nukes at lets say New York and which other states, that's a large chunk of the states downed. If this occurred would the lotteries even payout to winners? Just something to ponder.

rebelle2.0

Post by rebelle2.0 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 am

WOW! 7.1 Yet Another Earth Quake hits Mexico, this is now too much to take lightly. I believe strongly that another earth quake will shortly hit that west coast area, this is all leading up to a massive earth quake just like these scientists predict. To back this up even further I read that not one but many psychics are stating this is gonna be very serious, poss the whole west coast gone! If I were you living anywhere near the coast area....Move Before this all happens. You can see it unfolding now, it's for real!!!! If you won the lottery get your money and move fast.

Fiskyy

Post by Fiskyy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 am

Hey all, thought I would relay this update, it's stating that some celebrities have or will be soon leaving the Los Angeles area, catching flights out of the area. It seems they somehow have inside information that a "BIG QUAKE" may happen in the area very soon. I would heed this alert as Mexico just had two fairly large quakes and most likely these quakes will or may trigger more earth quakes to start towards the California area. This could be the factor that starts a massive earth quake all down the California coast and in land, possibly going as far as Washington area.

Just be prepared, this may be the real thing coming.

claudette68

Post by claudette68 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm a resident of Southern California and yes I do play the lottery and see no reason to not playing the lottery just because trouble is a foot. Yes, we feel small earth quakes all the time and for the most part just ignore them. However recently there are more earth quakes happening and it does make a person wonder if moving is the best thing to do....especially if you are my age of 60 and not as fast on my feet as when was younger.

Has anyone on this forum heard about the latest rash of fires? This breakout of fires in Southern California is quit strange as people are reporting their homes going up in flames, yet their neighbors home is completely left un-harmed, even the surrounding trees and shrubs are fine....very strange!!!

CCampbell

Post by CCampbell » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:47 pm

No doubt about it the state of California does not look very promising ..... but if you at the rest of the states, even look at Canada, severe weather conditions, fires all nasty stuff going down everywhere. You can't fight the weather, so just cope as well as can and yes! Of course continue to play the lottery why not, we all all have a chance at it to win!!

Jordy

Post by Jordy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:43 am

Yes of course play the lottery....you have no other choices where you might luck out and win big money.
It really does not matter where you are located in the world, there are problems happening everywhere right now and it seems like it's going to get worse before things get better. At least we all can have a little fun playing lotto while we all weather the worlds unstable events unfolding before us all.

luvnit

Post by luvnit » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:35 am

I am a legit real psychic and know many things that others will never know. I do not post on many forums just a few here and there. I can let you know this as I fell it should be said.

California will have a very severe earthquake and may even cause California to disappear all together. There will lots of volcanic activity around the world, including in Yellowstone. This one many think will be world ending, but that will not be the case. Yes, it will very big and it will occur.

Just in case you are wondering, yes I play the lottery too (Powerball) just because I am psychic, does not mean I get sent or am aloud to see winning numbers, I can however tell you this. People win the lottery by pure luck, using systems, strategies and so on, also by intervention by higher powers as they want certain people to win. If you do win a lottery big no matter if was to be or was by luck, you will still be watched, tested, and if needed, will be punished accordingly (usually 10 fold) if you are bad. So I warn all of you now, big things are changing in our world, lots of bad will be flushed out, the land mass will change and it will be scary, but when all is done the world will be a much better place again.

If you can, move away from coastline areas or a seashore where land meets the sea or ocean. Do not live on or near a fault line, or near a volcano. All of these areas are going to be very bad. This is all I can say, just know all of these changes and events, even the trumpet sounds heard all over the world are by a higher power which has decided to save the earth and to clean it up and move things around.

Here is a statement you need to follow below, it's the golden rule by the higher power, follow it or see what happens to you when it's time to be punished, you will not want to be punished by the higher power trust me on this one.

"Do not do anything to anyone else you would not want done to yourself!" This pretty much covers all areas in one sentence.

88ebox

Post by 88ebox » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:34 am

luvnit wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:35 am
I am a legit real psychic and know many things that others will never know. I do not post on many forums just a few here and there. I can let you know this as I fell it should be said.

California will have a very severe earthquake and may even cause California to disappear all together. There will lots of volcanic activity around the world, including in Yellowstone. This one many think will be world ending, but that will not be the case. Yes, it will very big and it will occur.

Just in case you are wondering, yes I play the lottery too (Powerball) just because I am psychic, does not mean I get sent or am aloud to see winning numbers, I can however tell you this. People win the lottery by pure luck, using systems, strategies and so on, also by intervention by higher powers as they want certain people to win. If you do win a lottery big no matter if was to be or was by luck, you will still be watched, tested, and if needed, will be punished accordingly (usually 10 fold) if you are bad. So I warn all of you now, big things are changing in our world, lots of bad will be flushed out, the land mass will change and it will be scary, but when all is done the world will be a much better place again.

If you can, move away from coastline areas or a seashore where land meets the sea or ocean. Do not live on or near a fault line, or near a volcano. All of these areas are going to be very bad. This is all I can say, just know all of these changes and events, even the trumpet sounds heard all over the world are by a higher power which has decided to save the earth and to clean it up and move things around.

Here is a statement you need to follow below, it's the golden rule by the higher power, follow it or see what happens to you when it's time to be punished, you will not want to be punished by the higher power trust me on this one.

"Do not do anything to anyone else you would not want done to yourself!" This pretty much covers all areas in one sentence.
You seem to know what you are talking about ... have also known a few people who seem to have some psychic abilities and have said similar things as you. One of them says can talk to their spirit guide ..... is this how you get your information, from your spirit guide? The reason I believe you are for real is the person who i know that talks to their spirit guide said very similar statement we should all follow "Do not do anything to anyone else you would not want done to yourself!" I am very interested in the spiritual.