Lottery forums That Are Highly Suspect (Posting Fake Reviews)

sasha327

Lottery forums That Are Highly Suspect (Posting Fake Reviews)

Post by sasha327 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:26 am

Got attacked on another forum for posting on the lottery

First off I must say that this forum “Lottery Systems Review Group” runs their forum in a very professional manner. Does not allow senseless attacking of others who post on serious thoughts. Also protects the forum from just any old spammer who wishes insult, harass or generally attack a topic or person who posted or replied to a topic.

On another forum I gave my opinion of my lottery playing strategy and was insulted by some fool who had really nothing to say about the lottery just wanted to tell all who play the lottery that they are stupid. I replied back saying why are you even posting then in this area, it is for us people who do play the lottery and share pour strategies and so on. Once again I was verbally insulted, so I reported this person to forum support, they did nothing at all, which shows the forum is not even concerned about who they let join, post, or post comments. I searched around on the forum and seen tons of others who were also insulted and attacked, this by people who should not even be in that section, only seems to be there to stir up some trouble, which the forum admin etc all seem to be ok with. I find this highly disturbing, allowing attacks on peoples businesses even when know nothing of that business, seems the people who run the forum might actually be the ones doing this nonsense.

The forum I am referring to is called lottoexposed and they are giving reviews on products, businesses and gambling systems etc The one thing they do is call everything a "bad product" or insult the product/business etc, even if they know nothing of said product or business. The forum says they are a review forum, but seems all they do is basically give all a bad review even business/products that have been around for many years and are very reputable. I am so feed up with shady forums and you should never ever give your email address to them, it could dangerous, just saying.

If you have the knowledge of any other lottery forums that are shady, please post it here and let others know.
Last edited by sasha327 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Curtis77

Re: Lottery forums That Are Highly Suspect

Post by Curtis77 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:18 pm

That review forum lottery exposed is a completely shady dishonest review site.

This people running are not a lottery experts of any kind and seem to know very little about the systems / programs they bash, giving out ridiculous information that is not truthful which harms the program. They could care less if they tell the truth or not as long as they get views, the forum is "corrupt" don't believe anything on that form unless it states something nice, which is very rare. That forum seems to be linked with a few other shady forums all doing the same thing.

Anna Ray

Re: Lottery forums That Are Highly Suspect

Post by Anna Ray » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:25 am

WOW! looking at the review site lotto exposed, it looks like they are telling people false reviews. I know many of the programs they say are no good and sorry but they are lying to people. I also see they give reviews on programs and do not even have a clue about said program, so how can you give a legit review if you know nothing about the program? They simply feed you false statements and allow fools to post comments that are nasty and slanderous....all sings of a shady review site.

sasha327

Re: Lottery forums That Are Highly Suspect (Posting Fake Reviews)

Post by sasha327 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Here are a few other review sites posting "Fake Reviews" on lottery systems and other programs. I tried to post a good review on a few programs as I use them, they were rejected, seems these two review sites only want bad reviews except on what they are selling or pushing. I also see these two review sites are working together, they both give fake bad reviews on a program then try to get you to join/buy their program called Wealthy Affiliate.

These two review sites youronlinerevenue.com and manyincomestreams.com are NOT telling you the truth, they post fake/false reviews on many programs/lottery systems, they do not even know the program they review as their reviews are way off and looks to me as the comments that bash these actually good programs are total fakes.

Van Garett

Post by Van Garett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Here is a site that has been reported as a Fake Reviews site on more than a few other legit lottery system review forums.

The lottery system review site is called lottosystemreviews.com

This is not very surprising, whole site looks like a pile of lies to make a sale. I had to review every last one of his (Professor George) so called good systems and a few so called bad ones (which are not bad). What I found was an inordinate number of so called good reviews on systems I already have used and know first hand they are “Not Good Systems” and the comments posted are very suspect and some that are plain as day “FAKES” When a lottery system review site is caught posting “Fake Reviews” this causes people to sink his or hers money into what he or she was lead to believe was a good system, yet is completely the opposite. This is a stinker of a play for a review site to do, it’s criminal!!!!

It's very obvious the review site in question is run by a criminal (posting fake review is a criminal offence), do not believe a single review, and never purchase off this fake review site it would be a big mistake.

I even tried to post a bad review on one of his so called good system reviews and I also tried posting a good review on one of his so called bad system reviews…..Both Of My Posts Were Denied. THIS IS A FAKE REVIEW SITE

MHudson

Post by MHudson » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 am

Most certainly a fake review site if you try and post a good review on any system or program and it is not accepted. Also same if you try to post a bad review and is not accepted. Looking at these two review sites myself youronlinerevenue.com and manyincomestreams.com it's very obvious these two review sites a not honest, they are giving bad reviews to system an programs just so you go look....then oh look after the bash a program they will be more than happy to push your interest towards what they are selling....they are trying to block other good programs and put your money into their pockets....these are obvious Shysters! Their reviews are totally Worthless!

Q45

Post by Q45 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:00 am

Any lottery system review site, or any review site of any kind that lies, steers people in the wrong direction, posts false reviews, should be fined! then banned from the internet for lying. This kind of Bull is nothing short of criminal, on or off line is all the same.

Here found an article complaining of this review site caught posting fake/false reviews. Same review site many have reported as shady!!!!!

lottosystemreviews.com Is A Fake Lottery System Review Site

Danny64

Post by Danny64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Good Stuff! Will pass on these crap hole review sites to warn others to stay clear of.