Lottery forums That Are Highly Suspect (Posting Fake Reviews)

IPlayLotto

Re: Lottery forums That Are Highly Suspect (Posting Fake Reviews)

Post by IPlayLotto » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Ya....it's not to surprising these corrupt review sites are from the UK and Australia....there are a lot of strange and weird people from the UK and Australia. I should also mention as to not get attacked, there are also a lot of good, honest, decent people from the UK and Australia as well. It's just the corrupt review sites in question are obviously run by the bad ones.

nadia7777

Post by nadia7777 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Looking at all the accused lottery system forums provided, one can clearly see they all provide "Spiked Reviews" speech rights do not entail the ability to say or write whatever the hell you want without consequences. Any review forums that feed people lies are a total disgrace! Meaning - review forum now has loss of reputation and respect, especially as the result of a dishonorable action.

Don Erwin

Post by Don Erwin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:19 am

Posting fake or untruthful reviews can cost them big $$$ if charged, you would have to be an idiot to run a corrupt review site. These idiots running those corrupt sites will fall and will regret it.

Gayle F

Post by Gayle F » Thu May 23, 2019 4:29 am

Makes sense to me now - the forum called lottery-guy.com which is supposed to be an unbiased lottery system review forum is most certainly biased. Last year i posted a comment or at least tried to post one, the person running the forum refused to post it, WHAT? I tried to post a good comment on a lottery system/program that has worked out ok for me, that's all and he said he does not agree with me about the system and will not post it. That is a an alarm signal yelling SCAM REVIEWS!

Now being on this forum i see others who know about this lottery-guy.com review site stating it's run by a crooked admin. I could understand if a comment to be posted was rude or attacking in nature, but mine was a nice comment and it was rejected and the reason was stupid! Now her's the kicker....after talking with his person for a bit, he then pushed the lottery system called Win Lotto Systems, yes the very system lots of you say he is the owner of, but he lies to everyone about that part. So really the whole review forum is just a front to push his own lottery system and beat down all the rest of the systems so you want to buy his. Time to wake people up about these tricksters. Pass this on to all your friends and tell them to pass it on as well, let's down this swindlers his reviews are Totally Worthless!

Bruno44

Post by Bruno44 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:47 am

I agree with you people who say the lottery forum lottoexposed.com is a very crooked review forum.

They state their reviews make it easier to navigate the world of online lotteries by providing you with the necessary information to avoid scams at all costs. Only what i have found about many of their reviews is they are BOGUS! Stating a lot of B.S about a program or lottery system that is totally incorrect, thus informing people with incorrect information, which hurts that program and misleads people. They state Lotto Exposed team investigate lotteries, then write a full expert review. What kind of expert writes reviews about a program/lottery system and has no clue what that program or lottery system is about? I will tell you right now many of their so called expert reviews look to be written by a half wit.

Yes, there are some good reviews on the site that tell the truth about a program/lottery system, but those are only from commenters like you and i not by lotto exposed, their reviews are completely stupid.